Final Reflection

  1. What sticks out to you as the most formative experience?
    The most formative experience I gained from the class was definitely all the surveys we had to do. It gave me a lot of experience with talking to people and getting information from others.
  2. The experience that you'll remember years later?
    There really was an experience that I'd remember in 10 years. Don't get me wrong, this definitely taught me a lot but there was not really anything I experience that would cause me to look back 10 years from now.
  3. What was your most joyous experience?
    My most joyous experience would probably be developing our overall business/venture concept.
  4.  What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?
    The experience I am most proud of is finishing this class.
  5. Now, at the end, do you see yourself as an entrepreneur?
    At the end of the semester, I can't really say I see myself as an entrepreneur. It is mostly because the work I did for the class, was mostly about a hypothetical situation. 
  6. Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?
    I can definitely say that with all I've learned that I am closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset.
  7. What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future?
    My recommendation for future students is to listen carefully and take in all you can as it will help you with you future as an entrepreneur.
  8. What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course?
    To perform best in this course I would recommend them to do their work early.
  9. What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?
    The only way to foster the mindset is to get in a good habit.

Comments

  1. I agree, the mindset of an entrepreneur bases off of the habits we have. If you like to read, please read the 7 habits of highly effective people. I really enjoyed it and its not a one - read book, its a slow, growing book that helps you become more efficient in your life. Good luck overall as an entrepreneur!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment