What’s Your Secret Sauce?
Five ways in which I think I have Human Capital:
Intelligence- I am able to think about problems and solve them with simple solutions. I'm also able to understand subject easily.
Unbiased - I am able to put myself out of situations and make proper decisions without bias. Like when making hard decisions I try to make the best decision based on the consequences.
Persuasive - I am able to show people the benefits or consequences of things and convince them to do something
Memory - I have a really good memory and I can easily remember things if I payed attention to them the first time.
Insensitive - I don't get offended easily which makes me very easy to talk to and work with. I can accept criticism without emotion.
Interviews:
Reflection:
I think how everyone views me and how I view myself is very similar. However, they only had nice things to say. Everyone believes that I'm really smart, but I do know I'm not the smartest person in the world.
Hey Czar! I like your human capital qualities! They are things I haven't seen in other's posts and feel they are really personal and makes you a well rounded individual. When I read your list of qualities I first thought, this sounds like a debtor! I wonder if you've ever debated before, as it seems like something you might enjoy! I liked having the interview sound bites because then its raw and we get to hear exactly what they think of you with emotion, not just text. Lastly, being smart can mean a variety of different things, like book smart, street smart, problem solving, creativity, etc. There are many different ways to be smart, so own it!
ReplyDeleteCzar, your traits guide you directly towards your first post mentioning that you want to be an efficient businessman, I think that your secret ingredients that make up your sauce will take you far. Being unbiased requires a lot of emotional intelligence and sometimes that trait is underrated because I am a very emotional person and sometimes my emotional chariot form Aristoteles' chariot drives the intellectual chariot. I would recommend you read about Aristoteles Chariot Allegory: https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/what-is-a-man-the-allegory-of-the-chariot/.
ReplyDelete