Elevator Pitch No. 1




Comments

  1. You presented the problem and the solution flawlessly and clearly. I like that you addressed hesitations someone might have using the services by talking about the safety measures you will be using. However, remember an elevator pitch isn’t just about selling the product. Make sure to hook all viewers or listeners, not just those who would use the service. An investor might not be interested in using the service so what information can you provide to get them interested? Also end a pitch telling someone what you want them to do. You sold the product, but now what? Do you want me to purchase it? Give you feedback? Invest in it? Meet with you to learn more about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fluency. I like your confidence while speaking, I can see you practiced. I like how you emphasize the words FRACTION, MINUTE, SCOOP, CHEAP... that makes listeners actually focus on your plans. Make sure you have a hook at the beginning with a stronger voice level. This way I can be focused at the beginning of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Czar,

    I really liked your pitch! Your words were engaging, concise, and hit all of the major points that I'd want to hear about as an investor. My one real negative note would be to try and chill your hands out a bit. They're aaaaall over the place and because of this, when you make meaningful gestures (which you do, a few times throughout the pitch- good job!), they get lost in a stream of t-rex arms. This is not only really distracting, but it lessens the intensity of your best points.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment